Saturday, October 22, 2011

Wonder Women! :D

                                                Cheska Martinez
            "Always there for me when I need help and accepts me for who I am."


Aya Bayting
"She is always there to support me in everything that I do."

                                                   Alerie Gimeno
                                        "Gives me strength when I get weak."


               They are the people whom I really value because they really made me feel special. They always lifted me up when I am sad, always there to cheer me up when I feel alone, persons whom I can really rely on whenever I need help. They lend their shoulders with no doubt when I cry, understands what's inside my heart and they accept me for who I am. I know sometimes we may have some misunderstandings but we really tried to settle it right away, because we always believe in the strength of our friendship. Because of them I understand the true meaning of friendship. We support one another and we really make sure that we really treat each other equally. We give also advises which is very helpful both academic and personal life. I just want to let them know that I really love them and they will always have a special place here in my heart.


                         "The language of friendship is not words but meanings."
                                                                  - Henry David Thoreau



No comments:

Post a Comment