Saturday, October 29, 2011

My 2010 Summer Adventure

          Last summer in the year 2010 my family decided to have a trip to Cebu. I thought Cebu was a boring place to travel but I was wrong. Cebu was one of the best places I have ever gone to. We went to the different places until we get tired. We went to Chinese temple and had a fun side seeing. We also went to Simala, a church like castle. We were able to see the things of the disabled persons (crutches, wheel chair, thank you letters, and many more) that they left after they were miraculously healed. We attended the mass and bought some souvenirs and we roamed around the whole place. Then, we traveled to Leyte to visit my grandfather and cousins. A day after we traveled the holy places in Leyte, like the Hanginan and Monte Cueva Cave in Maasin. After a couple of days we decided to go to Gunhuban Falls and we had a lot of fun swimming. We had a lot of fun traveling during that summer and it is one of the best memories which I will never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment