Saturday, September 24, 2011

Journalism.. Journalism.. Journalism...

             "The journey to a million miles begins step in a single" this line guided me when I first got into my journalism class. At first I asked, "Can I handle this? How? It might be a tough subject". But as we progressed, I realized that journalism is fun. It brings us out of our classroom. It makes us updated with current events. Posting blogs are also really fun. I learned to be creative and imaginative. With the support of our teacher(Paul Vincent Java Geraño), I was able to enjoy the class, make learning fun and realize how mass media influenced our lives.


              Our journalism class is not only a training but also an avenue for us to exchange ideas and express ourselves freely. I appreciate very much how our teacher in journalism hates wrong grammar. That is a challenge for us to be conscious about the the technicalities in writing and answering. Our journalism class is an exciting class. Every now and then. We are exposed to challenging write ups were we need to exhaust our hidden knowledge. We are also trained to be independent and believe in ourselves. In the long run one of us might be the future writers in our society.

              Studying journalism is like a journey. Along the way you met challenges but that what makes us a better person. Our writing skills is developed, honed and perfected. In the loving hands of our teacher we are molded and crafted to become good writers. Our journey becomes easy because we are made ready. No matter what obstacles along the way, we are already seasoned and equipped with skills needed to combat life difficulty. Thanks to our journalism class, we became writers of our own stories.

"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."


          

No comments:

Post a Comment