This is me with my Dad and Ate Krisha. Sharing the story of my family begins with how I look at each in everyone.
My father is always been and inspiration. I always look up him as a man of dignity. A person with strong determination to build a bright future for all of us. Despite he is always away he makes sure that he always communicates with us. From time to time he calls and shares his loneliness and happiness abroad. When I am with him I felt secure because I know that I am in the caring hands of my father. I always live with his principles in life to do good and show the best that you can.
This is my Mom. A woman of strength and courage. She lightens up my day, her inspiring words add color to my day. A loving mother who makes sure everything is okay. She is always there for me no matter what. Despite my wrong doings she's there to forgive me. A very supportive mom who tries to give everything that I need. A positive minded person who looks at the brighter side of life. When I am weary and down she lifts me up. She encourages me to show my best and be the best person I can be.
This is my Kuya Lucky. His artistic inclination inspired me a lot. Actually, he is my idol. Despite he is the only boy in the family, he remained humble and kind. When I needed help, he is there for me. His diligence in studies motivates me to strive hard. A strong person whom I can rely to. He is always been my mentor, corrects me when I am wrong and appreciates what I have done. Now that he is away from us, I miss him so much. I miss the day that we were together sharing joyful moments and cracking jokes. I am optimistic that he could find a good future abroad because of his determination and perseverance in work.
This is my Ate Krisha. My best friend and my buddy. We share our secrets together. Being the kind soul she was, she would give things to me, even her most prized possessions. When I am sad she made me happy. When I am down she cherish me. A person whom I can share my inner most thoughts because I know she is always ready to lend a listening ear. She gives me strength when I lack one. She also gives me courage when I am depressed. Most of all she is my adviser, counselor and even a lawyer that could defend me.
This is my family; the wind beneath my wings...




No comments:
Post a Comment